YVC offers over 55 degrees and 100 certificates. That’s a lot of choices!
What are your career and life goals?
Select one of YVC’s six pathways.
YVC’s pathways are groups of related degrees and certificates. Associated with each pathways is a team of academic advisors who will assist you in focusing your time at YVC to meet your education and career goals.
Do you need to gain some additional skills to help you become job ready or pursue higher education?
We offer the following Programs:
- High School 21+
- I-Best classes
- GED classes and exams
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
Are you interested in earning your first two-years of college credits and then transferring to a college or university? We offer the following degree opportunities:
- Associate in Arts – Direct Transfer Agreement (AA-DTA)
- Associate in Business – Direct Transfer Agreement/Major Ready Pathway (AB-DTA/MRP)
- Associate in Science – Transfer Track 1 or Track 2 (AS-T T1 or AS-T T2)
- Associate in Nursing – Direct Transfer Agreement/Major Ready Pathway (ADN-DTA/MRP or RN-DTA/MRP)
Are you interested in practical learning experiences to prepare you to enter the workforce in your chosen field upon graduation? We offer the following degree opportunities:
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Perry Tech/ YVC Combined Degree
Short-term training and education to increase your job skills and further your career potential are also available:
- Certificates of Achievement
Are you ready to take the next step in your education? We offer the following degree opportunities:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS)